Magic eight ball

Doc, I had an exposure a few months ago with unprotected oral sex from a girl. She burshed her teeth before, and I am not sure if she had blood in her mouth. The only symptom I have is felling a little fatigue. This is been going on for a few weeks. I have asked the Magic eight ball on several occassions if I have HIV, and it comes back everytime and says yes. I did not have any cuts or soars on my penis, but cannot get it out of my head that maybe it got into the tip. I come to San Francisco a lot on business, and would like to come by your office to get checked. I will ask the Magic Eight ball again

The estimated per-act risk for acquisition of HIV from insertive oral sex with a partner confirmed to be HIV positive is 0.5 per 10,000 exposures. Consequently, I'd say it's time to get a new Magic Eight Ball. A single HIV-antibody test at the three month mark would give you a definitive result. The Frascino Medical Group, Inc.'s doors are always open if you need help while in the Bay Area.

Out of patience
You Never Answer Truly Tough Question Anymore, Why?, Part III (FINAL EPISODE)