can dogs transmit HIV?

this might seem awkward, but i am really serious. here is the situation:

1) my roommate is gay 2) i am not sure if he is HIV +ve or not 3) i have doubts that he has sex with his dog (i am not kidding) 4) his dog bit me 5) is it possible that i contracted AIDS?

Thank you.

Have you been listening to those rightwing wing-nuts who claim being gay is a slippery slope to bestiality, pedophilia and devil worship? I think the dog may have bit you because it wanted you to turn off the Fox News Channel.

Relax, Dude, you can't get HIV from TOTO. O.K.? Now tell us, is it really true what they say about straight guys and gerbils?

don discriminate people from third world country
Risk?