Aug 17, 2005
Hi, i was wondering can you get Syphilis from sucking dick and what are the side affects.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Yes, in fact syphilis is very easy to transmit through oral sex, particularly if sores or mucous patches are present. Symptoms of syphilis vary with the stage of infection. They can include painless sores and rashes. Left untreated, syphilis can eventually cause brain damage, heart disease, blindness and even death. If you're concerned, get tested!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Milk Of Magnesia For Thrush
- Will I Be Okay Having Protected Sex With Hpv?
- Will A Herpes Breakout Always Reoccur In The Same Area?
- What Pills Can You Take To Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis Or A Yeast Infection?
- What Are The Worst Side Effects Of Syphilis?
- What Is The Difference Between Hives And Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.