$294.00 handshake

Doc,

Would I be waisting $294.00 for a pcr/dna test at day 28 for a handshake with a potentially infected person and within twenty minutes touching and eating food? No cuts on hand and no visible blood on hand, I forgot to wash the hand. The $294.00 could most likely be better served going to your foundation right? Thanks for your answer. Archives helped with no concern on handshake. It is the part about touching food and eating (hand to mouth transmission) that I am unclear on.

The archives are actually quite clear about the touching-food-and-eating (hand-to-mouth transmission) stuff as well. It's one of those QTND (Questions That Never Die!) and the transmission risk is nonexistent.

Yes, you would be wasting your time, blood and money doing a PCR DNA for this non-risk. I can assure you the result will be negative. I can also assure you the funds can be put to a much more noble and useful purpose.

Stay well.

Am I OK? Short, Simple, and Sweet
Confused with your replies