Ready to WooHoo...

Hi Dr.Bob,

I had a test at 128 post exposure and it was negitive.

I know you get so many posts and will not remember my specific circumstance so I will give you a quick briefing. (comdom broke during vaginal/penial intercourse - me being the female; abnormal symtoms afterwards that were all diagnosed by a doctor --> oral thrush, herpes infection in the eye, seborrheic dermatitis, dry eyes & mouth, floaters, fatigue, and some wierd tingling senstations throughout my body that still exists as of this very second).

I tested negitive at 90 days, but again at 128 days.

I realize that most ppl who are HIV+ will test positive within 3 months; Because of these abnormal things occuring in my body I felt I should retest.

Do you feel that this is enough testing for me now? Can I safely close the chapter in this section of my life without having to worry about later infecting somebody else? Or do you feel further testing is needed.

I am not an IV Drug User and have never recieved any transplants. As far as I know, I thought my immune system was ok - except I may have arthritis, but never bothered to ever get tested for it. Other than that, I have always been healthy.

What are your thoughts?

You have helped me so much during this time. Both in your responses to me, and from reading your responses to others. I value your opinion. If you feel I need to retest beyond this, I will. If not, I will be happy with these results and will not 2nd guess them. What do you think?

A Canadian Thank You!

Hello Canadian,

Whether "negitive" or negative, "penial" or penile, one thing that is now for certain is that HIV is not your problem!

Yell a ferociously committed full-throated Canuck WOO-HOO- (eh?) and then fuhgeddaboutit!

Congratulations! No further testing is warranted or necessary!

Stay well.

5 Attempt...in desperate need
Wohooo! Worried? Read my story!!!