HIV playing Hide n seek

Hi! Doctor You are the best ! Indeed the best. 1) In one of your posts i read that the Virus can hide in the lymph nodes--now what the hell is this ? How antibody/rapid test will behave if the virus is hiding-will it always be negative in hidden virus cases.

2)It has been 9 months post my risky exposure and tested negative ,though by rapid tests only plenty of times. I do not want to log on to hiv sites but it happens automatically.

3) Me and my wife wants to start a family-- 9 months of my avoidance due to HIV scare-can i put this behind and go ahead with my wife--just a reassurancefrom u

You have always been here for all Bad,stupid,unfaithful people like me. u have totally changed my outlook ... God Bless All.

It is true some virus can "hide" in various sites within the body, but that would not affect HIV-antibody tests. Anti-HIV antibodies are proteins made by the body's immune system in an attempt to fight off the infection. These proteins (antibodies) float freely through the blood where they can be detected by HIV-antibody tests.

Your testing negative "plenty of times" out to nine months means you are definitively and conclusively HIV negative. Yes, you can and should put this behind you and proceed with your plans to start a family.

As for "not wanting to log on to HIV sites but it happens automatically" . . . hmmm . . . well, either you need to change your "favorite places" or perhaps your computer has a "virus." The important thing to remember is that you don't!

Stay well.

Re: Re: Hiv+ From Unprotected oral sex ....(Just Sent Another Donation )
Came clean with wife, Dr. Bob I need your help