Dont Worry Yourself

Tell you what!

I have just been through the worst 3months of my life. Stressed, worried and stressed some more! Thought I had all the symptons thursh on my tounge, glands where large, rash and the list goes on and on.

My dr. told me that none of my problems where to do with HIV and did I listen NO!

So dont stress everything is in your favour!

And to you Dr. Bob you are a legand! Your forum has helped me like you wouldnt believe. You are a saint!

Much Love From Australia!

Cheers Mate

G'day Mate,

A "legand???" What the hell is that??? You Aussies are always making up cool new words, like chunder, wowser, bush oyster, plonk, dinkum, figjam, nipper, drongo, shelia, and yobbo just to name a few!

As for my becoming a saint, chances are my sexual orientation and my comments slamming the Vatican's shameful policies on condoms would be a deal breaker.

Send my best to Oz.

Stay well.

Why oh why!
Correct Address