No need to answer - wan't to apologize

Hello Dr. Bob,

I wrote to you a couple of days ago in a panicked state. You may have remember..I wrote to you after feeling an enlarged lymph node in my groin. Well, I decided to take an oraquick test at the local clinic. Came back non reactive at 33 days after exposure with HIV + person. I know its not definitive, but I feel a whole lot better. The counselor told me that a normal healthy person would usually test positive within 25 days post exposure. They told me to come back in 6 months for my conclusive result, but not to worry, I am probably OK considering my exposure was rather low risk ( insertive oral ). I donated my only 20 bucks to their clinic and when I can scrape together some more money I will be sending you some more. I really just wanted to apologize for the frantic post I sent to you a couple of days ago, it was uncalled for.

You truly are a godsend. You will be getting my WOOHOO! post shortly. Best Regards,

Barely sexually active worried person.

Hey There Barely Sexually Active,

Apology accepted, but not really necessary. Your 33-day negative test is very encouraging! I'll look forward to your WOO-HOO!

Good luck!

Dr .Bob

Can Vicodin or Darvocet affect Elisa test results?
recent disclosure/break-up