Petrified Italian Democrat living in Texas (dont hold that against me)

Doc, this is the third time I have written and I know your extremely busy but I just need some input to get me first to the 6 week test (just for some peace of mind) and then to the 3 months test. I read almost all of the archives back to 1997, know most of the risk percentages and the anxiety that the fear brings but yet I just cant stop worrying.

To refresh, I had protective oral sex with a man (bisexual) but prior to donning the raincoat I kissed and slightly licked (split second) the base of his penis. I did not notice any abrasion and assume there were none because I think that masturbating with an abrasion or cut would be painful correct?) I know that this is a low risk activity but assuming that he was positive, had an abrasion and/or cut which I licked what are the chances that the virus got transferred to my tongue and if it did would my saliva counteract the virus?

The second republican thing I did was to put the condom on wrong side up. Obviously I corrected this before performing oral for a few minutes because I couldnt take the latex. I was originally concerned about this but after reading the posts know that the chances are relatively small especially since there was no pre-cum.

The next thing I did was to masturbate him to satisfaction not noticing that the condom slid off. Another relatively low risk behavior especially since I had no cuts on my hands.

The thing that I did not know and which has been concerned as much as the licking incident is that deep kissing could transfer the virus. This one has me floored because I have been fighting gum disease for some time. Although my gums do not bleed, I have no way of knowing whether his did. Do both gums have to bleed? If his gums were bleeding and mine were not what are my risks?

Finally from the posts I know anxiety causes multiple symptoms dry mouth etc. Mine were, about a week after the incident, a very, very small white head on the tip of my tongue that disappeared in about a week. Then sure enough the 4th week to the day I developed a blood sore on the top of my mouth which disappeared the next day only to leave a white sore which is bothersome. My mouth tastes like a sewage and I never have felt my taste buds, the side of my tongue or mouth ache before. Why would you have them if you were not exposed to the virus?

Doc please, please answer.

Thank You & Loving you for all you do

Cowboy, what can I tell you, other than to start acting more like an Italian (proud, strong, sexy) and a Democrat (enlightened, reasonable, socially aware) and less like a Texan (why would anyone voluntarily choose to live in Crawford?) and a rightwing Republican (anti-science, closed-minded, fear-mongering, self-centered zealot). Dude, if you've read the archives dating back to 1997, you should not only have eye strain, but also be painfully aware that your HIV risk is negligible to nonexistent for the activities you describe. Your symptoms are not related to HIV. Now, get a grip. Get tested if you want to, but in all honesty, this would be purely for your peace of mind. Reread the archives, and this time pay attention! Your next post to this forum should be an Italian-Democrat "WOO-HOO" to which I'll reply with an Italian-Democrat "I told you so." O.K.?

why are people in denial
Me again!