There is NO Dr.Bob in China.........What to do? Where to go?

Yes, there is no Dr like Dr. Bob in China. Where I go and what I do? I have visited couple of doctors and Chinese websites too but no help for me. This is my second try and will continue my try until I get the answer of my question. last time my English was very poor so I think thats why you didnt answer to my question, but this time I have improved my English with the help of my friend and hoping that I will get answer of my question and can see answer for a Chinese in the list of your answers. Dr I had sex with a foreigner gay male almost 4 months ago and we did deep kissing, sucking for short time no ejaculation in mouth and I used my hand on his cock but no masturbation and then I used same hand for my masturbation.

5 days after sex: lips burning, stomach problem (for one day only) 18 days after sex: swollen lymph node in neck (still I have), light night sweating (2-3 days) sweating (2-3 weeks) light fever (3-4 days) mouth burning (still I have) low apatite(2-3 weeks), weight loss, white coated tongue (still I have) itching on body (1-2 days) joint burning in arms (still I have). 40 days after sex: sever muscles aching in legs (10-15 days) few red rashes on chest (1-2 days) headaches (2-3 days) sleepy but no sleep (1-2 days) less energy in arms and legs( 1-2 days) light pain in teeth and gum (still I have ,comes and goes back) red patch on right hand, non itching (4-5 days) 75 days after sex: sore throat (2-3 weeks), I am in almost 17th week after sex and still I am having many symptoms, I almost feel sick myself with close nose and light headache some time. Dr I know this is long list of symptoms and signs and these are enough to be sure that I am with HIV now, because I have read on one web site that mouth burning is always due to AIDS virus and on other website mouth burning is due to depression and stress. Yes I am very much depressed and in stress but what about other symptoms and signs? I have talked to that guy many times on phone and always he says that he is clean, but I dont trust on him. Dr I dont want to face my family with this fear and problem because my family will not accept me and I think I should kill myself, and I know that test is the only thing that can tell me the real thing but I want to ask you some question before my test,and i promise i will get my test immediately after your reply. so please answer me.

1) What is my risk level for the above sex activity? 2) Are my symptoms and signs are of HIV or they are due to depression, stress and anxiety? 3) Do you accept donation from china and how can I send it to you?

Thanks.

Lee.

Hello Lee,

You don't need a Dr. Bob in China; you've got one right here on the Internet!

O.K., on to your questions:

1. Your HIV risk is minimal; nearly nonexistent. Deep kissing and masturbation are not considered significant risks for HIV transmission. Oral sex carries a very low transmission risk. The estimated per-episode risk of acquiring HIV from insertive oral sex is 0.5 per 10,000 exposures to an HIV-positive partner. For receptive oral sex, the risk increases to 1 per 10,000 exposures. Your estimated risk would be even less, because we do not know the HIV status of the "foreigner gay male" and the oral sex was very brief.

2. Your signs and symptoms are suggestive of anxiety, stress and depression, not HIV.

3. Our foundation welcomes all donations! Donation information can be found on the Foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. We accept credit cards, direct wire transfers, money orders, checks, cash, gold teeth, you name it!

Lee, I'm quite concerned by your statement that your family will not accept you and that you would consider suicide. Although there may not be any Dr. Bob's in China, I'm sure you do have psychiatrists and therapists who could help you cope with your anxiety, depression and irrational fears. Bring this post and my response to your first visit and show it to your therapist. I'm sure getting an HIV test will be very stressful for you. I'm also quite certain your test will be negative. There's also a very good chance that some or all of your symptoms will magically disappear once you realize you are HIV negative. If any symptoms persist, your physician should be able to sort out the cause for you. One thing that will be certain once you get your negative test is that HIV is not the cause.

Good luck, Lee. I'll send you my best good-luck karma and hope that your next post to me will be a resounding WOO-HOO! Don't worry about your English. I can assure you it's far superior to my Chinese!!!

please practice safe sex
why are people in denial