please practice safe sex

I just found out that my HIV test are non reactive/negative. I can't describe how happy and relieved I am. I made a mistake last October 2004 when I had unprotected sex with someone that eventually gave me herpes and chlymidia. I felt I was so close on contracting HIV as well! I did my first test in April and it was negative. I am now in a commited relationship and just found out that I am pregnant. So, I re did my test again just to be sure. And it was negative once again. My message, I feel God has been kind enough to save me from HIV. So please, eventhough it is not that easy to transmit, practice safe sex all the time and know your patner well! I consider myself to be really really lucky and blessed. Take care all.

While I'm delighted to learn that your HIV tests are negative, I wonder about your "God has been kind enough to save me from HIV" comment. Hmmm . . . would that imply that he/she wasn't kind enough to save you from herpes and chlamydia??? And likewise, he/she apparently must not think too much of me, as I'm positive. And what about the other 43,000,000 people currently infected?

At any rate, congratulations, but please realize we are dealing with a virus, not divine intervention.

scared by testing facility
There is NO Dr.Bob in China.........What to do? Where to go?