Scabies question

Hello Doctor,

I realize this is the wrong forum, but is there any way to treat scabies without seeing a doctor?

Thank you for your time, and thank you for your efforts. Keep up the good work.

John in L.A.

Hey John,

I do not recommend over-the-counter (nonprescription) treatments for scabies. These treatments may work adequately for head lice, but not for true scabies. I strongly recommend you see a physician and get not only the proper medication (I recommend Elimite), but also the information on how to rid scabies from your clothes and home and which, if any, of your close contacts may also need to be treated.

Good luck, John. Stop scratching!!!

Lymph nodes and negative?
Calling from Dubai not so crazy italian anymore !!!!