Thanks

Dear Bob, I just tested negative and boy am I relieved. Woohoo. I had an oral sex exposure.

The three month window period was horrid as I went about checking every aspect of my body functions so closely that there was no doubt in my mind that I had contracted the virus.

I felt that I was getting rash and diarrhea and night sweats. It could all be a figment of my imagination.

Your forum has been a great support especially you. I will help in whatever way I can in spreading awareness and helping the cause.

I have learnt my lesson well and I am going to be very very safe.

To the guys who have been in an "oral" situation, you are 99.99% safe. Listen to Dr. Bob and dont go through all the tension.

Just a question though, do i need to get a test after 6 months?

regards and sincere wishes,

goodstudent

Hello Good Student,

Yep, it was all just a fig Newton of your overactive imagination!

Do you need a six-month test? The decision to test or not is always up to the individual. Personally I do not feel it is necessary for your particular situation.

WOO-HOO! Stay well.

Hep B from Oral Sex
Los altos guy needs your guidance please Dr. Bob