HI Bobby - Just saying hi

Hallo bob,

I just wanted to say hi. I haven't noticed any new postings in a couple of days. I hope all is well. I like reading your messages as I have no one to talk to during my window period. You bring comfort to my heart. Thank you for this.

Yes, all remains reasonably stable with me. Thanks for your concern. At times, when traveling, it is inconvenient or impossible for me to connect to the Forum. I guess since you have absolutely no one to talk to during the next three months, you'll just have to travel with me. Hope your passport is current. Don't be late for tonight's flight, OK?

Y-a-t-il un docteur dans la salle? :)
Risk, Anxiety & Relief