Scared of these results please answer

Hello Dr. Bob. I know you can't diagnose anything over the internet. However, I received these lab results in June and wanted to know if in your opinion they were indicative of anything alarming. I have had a lot of symptoms despite testing negative for over a year on HIV1/2, HIV-1 PCR RNA, HIV-1 PCR DNA and a P24 antigen test. I received these lab results in June and would like to know if in your opinion they were indicative of anything alarming as far as HIV is concerned. They are as follows.

Res RNG: Ref RNG: WBC 4.1 4.0-11.0 Neut 51 42-77% Lymp 40 16-43% Mono 8 4-12% EOS 1 0- 8% BASO 0 0- 3% ABS LYMP 1.6 1.5-4.0 PLA CNT 120 130-400

CELL MARKERS Ref Rng CD4% 29 33-60 CD4# 476 474-1485 CD8% 26 10-36 CD8# 426 127-909 CD4/CD8 1.12 0.7-3.4 CD3% 62 56-88 CD3# 1017 743-2495

I am very worried please help.

You've tested negative for over a year on HIV-1, HIV-2, PCR RNA, HIV-1 PCR DNA and P24 antigen testing, and you want to know if an essentially normal CBC, negative HIV-1 and HIV-2 EIA and normal T-cell subset analysis are indicative of anything alarming?????? Hmmm . . . well, yes, I find it quite alarming that you are perseverating on an illness that you could not possibly have, and that you are wasting your time, money and blood on completely unwarranted, unnecessary and expensive tests!!! I suggest you redirect your time and resources toward counseling for your irrational HIV fears.

Please stop testing and confront your real problem anxiety.

Dutch Despair!!! Please help!
REPUBLICAN TEST RESULTS-and my voter registration change