Dutch Despair!!! Please help!

Dear Dr Bob,

I am a 32 yr old male from Amsterdam, the Netherlands! Like many before me I ventured on an expedition I now seriously regret.

8 weeks ago I visited a female sex worker. We had:

- oral sex without condom 'til the end'. I climaxed in her mouth; - I rubbed her vagina with my penis (no penetration) til I once again climaxed on her belly and vagina;

Between these 'events' the girl tried to engage in vaginal unprotected sex. She sat on top of me and 2 or 3 times tried to insert my penis. Each time when she tried, I withdrew my penis before it got in. 2 times the head was partially inserted before I could withdraw. Worst case scenario: once the head was fully inserted. However this was only very very briefly (5 seconds or less). It happened very very slowely and without force.

Now my question to you is: am I at serious risk of having contracted HIV? I can't sleep, eat ... I am losing weight,my head and throat hurt, I can't swallow ... I feel totally miserable.

In the 9th week I went for the HIV-test. Although I realize you can not make any garantuees or promises could you pleeeaaaaaaaase offer some hope for the results of the test? I still have to wait two weeks and it is driving me crazy! Please. I will gladly make a contribution to your fund!

Hello Dutch-Guy,

Your HIV risk is extremely low, but not completely nonexistent. The estimated per-act risk for acquiring HIV from an HIV-infected partner as a result of insertive oral sex and insertive vaginal sex is 0.5 and 5 per 10,000 exposures respectively. Your estimated risk could be even less, as we do not know the HIV status of your "worker," and the contact was very brief. An HIV test at the three-month mark will give you a definitive result. Tests taken before three months are not considered conclusive. All the odds remain in your favor.

Thanks for your contribution to my foundation. Showing compassion and generosity to others in need is an excellent way to rack up great cosmic karma! I'll send you my very best good-luck karma that your three-month test is negative!

Viral Load/Seroconversion Link?
Scared of these results please answer