Viral Load/Seroconversion Link?
Aug 9, 2005
What's up Doc?! Thanks for all your advice in your previous columns and responses.
I was wondering if there is any link between a negative person's late seroconversion and an infector's (is that the right term?) undetectable viral load? In other words, would a person infected by someone who has an undetectable VL seroconvert later than most people? Thanks. Ciao.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Nope! No correlation whatsoever!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Std Cause A Rash Around Mouth And Nose
- What Can Vaginal Bumps Be Other Then Stds?
- Can Eye Infection Be A Symptom Of HIV?
- Does Having Crohn's Disease Affect Hiv Antibody Test Result?
- How Quickly After Exposure Can You Notice Symptoms Of Hiv?
- Life Expectancy Of Hiv Postive Person Without Medication
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.