Aug 8, 2005
Although you haven't answered my question, I do think that you are the greatest. I have been reading the archives and your knowledge and compassion just shines through. Your partner is very lucky to have such a loving person.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Regarding my partner Dr. Steve, the expert in The Body's Tratamientos Forum actually it is I who am the lucky one!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Causes Of Temporary Peripheral Neuropathy
- What Percent Of Americans Have Herpes?
- What Happens When You Take The Hpv Vaccine But Already Have Genital Warts?
- What Happens When Gonorrhea Is Treated?
- What Does The Beginning Of Genital Herpes Look Like?
- What Does Gonorrhea Look Like In The Mouth?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.