Aug 8, 2005
Although you haven't answered my question, I do think that you are the greatest. I have been reading the archives and your knowledge and compassion just shines through. Your partner is very lucky to have such a loving person.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Regarding my partner Dr. Steve, the expert in The Body's Tratamientos Forum actually it is I who am the lucky one!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Hiv Symptoms Constant Or Off And On?
- It Is Rare For An Hiv Negative Man To Get Hiv From Vaginal Sex
- Is Excessive Sweating An Hiv Symptom?
- Can Having Herpes Give A False Positive Hiv Test Result?
- Can You Get Hiv From Dry Humping?
- Put Condom On Backwards Is It Still Effective Against Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.