constellation of symptoms ..finally woohoo!!!

Hey Dr Bob, I have been freaking out all this while,until I finally managed to go get my test result,it all started with education about HIV so at this time I thought it was because I am positive, I started sweating from every part of my body ,it was an overwhelming feeling.......then she said non reactive meaning u are negative......WOOOHOOOO.It was hell leaving in fears of HIV, for the past 5yrs,but it became worse when the constellation of symptoms started, white tongue , painless erythema of the soft palate,and mild painless enlargement of the tonsils bilaterally,I was just too convinced it has to be HIV. The feeling I have now is a feeling I have not had in five years!!!.Thank you so much for being out there for all of us, I wish I had done this five years ago...it would have saved me those painful period of unnecessary depression, fear,anxiety,secrets,guilt ,uncertainty etc......I cant really describe the feeling now, but I really want to be able to help others going through this wicked ordeal of fear of HIV as well as those who are already infected needing help,I will continue to read your post(which I have become addicted to!!) and I am working on sending my widows mite soon to the foundation. Thanks for giving hope and assurances to the extremely fearful worried wells,and all the information to change the public outlook of people living with HIV, I finally joined the EX WW......woohoooo!!!. Thanks for the Karma... now let me go and see my dentist for this constellation of oral manifestation....? lichen planus??...I have abused so much antibiotics within the past 5yrs....treating all kinds of non existent infection!!!being an MD did not help! thank you once again for being there for us!!! I did not know about your status and the accident in 1991.....until now..May the good lord continue to bless you with good health ....u have such a great heart and sense of humour. thanks..you are my hero for ever. Freaking but now woohoo MD.

Hello Dr. WOO-HOO,

You have just learned a very valuable lesson. Hopefully you will be able to impart this wisdom to others.

Congratulations on your negative test results and thank you for your willingness to help others.

Stay well.

Yeast Infections
shared needle - i'm very scared