Yeast Infections

Hi. I was with someone about 8-9 years ago. Months after we broke up, they advised me that they were HIV+. He advised me that he got it from his new partner. But since then I constantly think I am infected. I have had several test (at least 4 or 5) they have all come back negative. I recently have been getting recurring yeast infections and of course get panic stricken b/c the medicines say it may be HIV. Am I worrying for no reason? Again it's been 8 or more years and I have had 4-5 negative results. My last test was about 1.5 years ago. Is there any possible way it could go undetected for that long?

You were with the guy 8-9 years ago. You've had four or five negative HIV tests, the most recent 1.5 years ago. And no you are "panic stricken," because of recurrent yeast infections. Hmmm . . . .

Are you "worrying for no reason???" In a word, yes! HIV is not your problem.

Stop fretting about an illness you could not possibly have.

Re: Hot Monkey Sex!
constellation of symptoms ..finally woohoo!!!