pls help!!!! worried to death!!!!

Dear Mr Bob, i know you are busy, but please do you think you can just spend a few minutes to my questions as this is my fith time asking. What is my risk of contracting HIV with a woman with unknown status. Since now, it has been 39 days since our sexual activity. We had oral sex in the begining and i'm sure there is some fluid in my mouth and it taste fishy. Then i had sex with her using condom. After the whole activity, i realize there's discharge from my penis and it lasted for one week. I went for a blood test on day 9, day 19 and day 35 and they all came back non-reactive. Till today, it has been thirty- nineth day since the last exposure but i don't have any flu like symptoms or fatigue. The only thing i can feel is a bit of muscle aches here and there and a bit of dizziness but no genital sore or rashes. So Dr Bob, do you think my chance of contracting HIV high?? Or am i infected with any other STDs?? Thanks for spending the time to read and also i've donated $100 to your foundation using my credit card as i really appreciate with all these hard work from you. worried man from singapore

Hello Singapore-Guy,

The risk of HIV transmission from oral sex is extremely low --"fishy" ( ick!) or not. The HIV risk from condom-protected sex would be essentially nonexistent, assuming the latex condom was used properly and did not fail. Your "bit of muscle aches here and there and bit of dizziness" are not at all worrisome or suggestive of HIV Acute Retroviral Syndrome (ARS).

Is your chance of contracting HIV high??? No, absolutely not.

Your symptoms are also not suggestive of any other STD. However, as always, if you feel you've placed yourself at risk for an STD, including HIV, you should be tested. Your negative HIV tests at days 9, 19 and 35 are extremely encouraging, but HIV tests performed prior to three months are not considered conclusive. A single HIV test at the three-month mark is all that would be required for a definitive result. STD screening (for STDs other than HIV) can be done at any time.

Thank you for your donation. It's urgently needed and warmly appreciated. I'll send you my best good-luck karma that your three-month test will remain negative. However, with your minimal risk, I strongly doubt you'll need the luck!

100USD Donated already! Worried oral sex 2nd att.
HIV+ From unprotected insertive Oral.. . .