Tricked

Do health clinics ever use tricks to get you back in to get your results? I specifically went in and asked for an HIV test as well as the other STDs. They sent me a letter telling me I was in the clear, I called in to verify this and they said I still needed to come in for my HIV results. They then called back and said that no HIV test was ever done and I needed to come back in for a new one. What the heck? Do clinics ever trick people to get them to come in for their results given that so many people never return? Thanks.

"Tricks" to get you back in to get your HIV results? Hmmm . . . No.I would think not! Actually "tricking" is usually the activity that gets you into the situation where you need testing in the first place.

Many clinics require pre- and/or post-test counseling when administering HIV tests. Some clinics require the counseling be in person. HIV test results are often confidential or even anonymous and therefore giving the results by phone or mail may not be an option. My best guess would be that your clinic merely made a mistake and did not run your HIV test human error, clerical error, technical error, whatever. Neither tricks nor treats are part of the HIV testing game. O.K.?

Good luck!

The diffrance between the flu and ARS is significant
100USD Donated already! Worried oral sex 2nd att.