Celebrities are immune to HIV!

I know that's a bunch of nonsense because viruses don't discriminate but I would like you're expert opinion on this.

Why is it that rock stars and celebrities who participate in a merry-go-round of sex partners and groupies and ingest copious amounts of narcotics rarley get HIV? You think that with all their high risk behavior they would be infected easily.

Unless they know how to keep a really REALLY good secret or are incredible liars I don't see how this horrible virus is affecting them more.

I think the life expectancy of rock stars and celebrities who participate in merry-go-round sex and ingest copious amounts of narcotics is really not all that good, except for maybe Mick Jagger, in which case all bets are off. The only person older than him who's still on tour is King Tut.

You are correct: viruses do not discriminate. It's important to stay safe whether you are a rock star, Rocky, or even a Rockette!

My first Gay Experience and it was with a MD, kind of scared
The diffrance between the flu and ARS is significant