Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

Donation and still no reply, why?

March 25th was my last possible exposure to a male that I had unprotected sex with 3 times. I got a std from him that I was treated for right away (Clymedia). 2 weeks after that I developed pid and was on meds for that. I have been so sick and stressed out over this that I have lost 20 pounds from not eating and stressed out to the max. I'm married and made a hugh mistake. I can't seem to get better and it has been 4 months, I have yeast in my mouth and throut that 3 treatments will not help. My legs hurt behind my knees and I have alot of sleep in my eyes when I wake up in the morning. The vey wierd thing is that the first clue that my body gave me was tingling in the vaginal area that will not go away. I had a blood test for herp2 and came back pos that I have had this for a while. I have never had a break out and to this day it just tingles on and off throughout the day. Do you think that the hiv virus is just causing my herpes to just tingle? I know that this guy is pos and I do believe he gave this to me the question is could I be making myself so sick from stress and not eating that my body is not producing the antibodies to the virus. I just can't believe that I would have all this yeast in my body from just stress. I have had a pcr dna at day 22 as well as five ora sure tests all the way up to 3 months. I just had me first regular Eliza at 4 months and they are neg. Is the stres and not eating why my body may not be showing antibodies by now? Please help me before I end up in the hospital from stress!!!!

Is stress and not eating the reason you are not showing antibodies? No, it is not. The reason you are not showing antibodies is that you don't have HIV. Five negative OraSure tests out to three months, a negative ELISA at four months and a nondetectable PCR DNA at day 22 are definitive and conclusive. You are HIV negative.

If you've had "yeast" problems, they may be related to the antibiotics you took for your Chlamydia and PID. It is not related to HIV.

There is no doubt you are having considerable problems with anxiety, stress and irrational fears about HIV. For this I would recommend you seek counseling. Bring a copy of this post and my response to your first session and share it with your therapist.

Finally, please note, while donations to my foundation are always appreciated and will help provide crucial services to men, women and children struggling with the challenges of living with HIV/AIDS, they have no influence on which questions are selected for posting.

Good luck. Remember HIV is not your problem. Feel better, OK?

you're hot
Hiv positive?