you're hot

Hi, I just wanted to say both you and Dr. Steve are extremely HOT! YOUCH!!! I bet that is an awesome site when you two are down & dirty! PS I am a heterosexual female who recently lost her brother to HIV complications. I have been reading your wonderful site ever since my brother became ill. I have learned lots, but I just had to comment on the " hot" quotinet of you two babes!

Keep up the excellent work.

Enjoying you in PA

I'm very sorry to hear about your brother's passing. I'm confident he's now found a place of health, peace and wonderment far beyond what we mere mortals can even begin to conceive of or dream about. I wish him well on his onward journey.

As for Dr. Steve and me, we had no idea those pictures and videotapes had made it on to the Web. It was all Paris Hilton's idea; really, it was. Actually we are in Las Vegas at the moment and we are both extremely "hot" indeed. It seems the four seasons here are tolerable, hot, really hot and ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!!!

brown spots, bruises, HIV????
Donation and still no reply, why?