brown spots, bruises, HIV????

Hello..i am scared beyond belief. I have small brownish/purplish spots on my stomach and sides, they are small less than the size of the head of an eraser, they very much resemble scars, but they are not. Also i have noticed that it is 6 months post-exposure and i am noticing i bruise very easily..i have about 4 or 5 bruises and i have no idea how i got them. I have not had a bruise in forever it seems like.

I had an HIV test at 4 months..negative, after a low risk exposure(oral sex, both ways unprotected). But i am thinking that it was very wrong. I know im infected. What else could be causing this..please help me by telling me something, anything.

scared little gay boy

Hello Scared Little Gay Boy,

You tested negative four months after a low-risk exposure (oral sex); yet you "know" you are infected??? Hmmm . . . well, I'd have to disagree with that conclusion, as you have incontrovertible evidence to the contrary!

You want me to tell you something . . . anything??? OK, Bolton is unqualified; Rove and DeLay are crooks and Dubya is a dunce. How's that?

Regarding your brown spots and bruises, I cannot tell you what is causing them over the Internet, but I can tell you what is not: it's not HIV. I suggest you see your doctor. If the bruising is significant, he may need to check your platelet count and function. Also, if he cannot help you with the "spots," he may suggest you see a dermatologist.

The important thing to realize is that HIV is not your problem, OK?

Not sure about this...
you're hot