Oral sex and circumcision

Dr. Franscino, thank you for all of the great advice you give. I have a question about oral sex and circumcision. Alot has been said nowadays about the risk of adquiring HIV if you are uncut. I have had a number or oral sex experiences with people where i don't know what their status is. Does the fact that i am uncut raise the chance of me getting HIV?

The risk of acquiring HIV from any kind of oral sex is very low. The information we have about circumcision pertains to female-to-male unprotected vaginal sex. The results cannot be generalized to male-to-male transmission, male-to-female transmission, oral sex or anal sex.

RN has question about breast milk exposure
THANK YOU !!!!!