using a tampon!!!!

I'm HIV- and my same sex partner is +, my partner and i have known of her status for a year and a half now. I've been tested several times and i'am still -. we have had tried to have sex with a dental dam. however, it spoils the mood. So I tried to be creative for my partner and decided that maybe we should try using a tampon to plug up the fluids so there will be no contact with her fluids. I haven't been tested since then. My question is what i've been trying to accomplish even possible?? Will using a Tampon stop the transfer of the virus while giving oral to my girlfriend??? can i @ least get an answer this time...

All epidemiological studies that have controlled for competing risk behaviors have concluded that oral-vaginal sex is extremely low risk.

Will a tampon soak up fluids? Sure, we see that demonstrated vividly every night on TV commercials. Some make it seem like a single tampon could drain an entire Olympic sized swimming pool within seconds while staying clean, dry, and fresh! Will tampons protect you from HIV? Unfortunately we have no scientific information that would support this idea. Hypothetically speaking, would it further decrease an already extremely low risk? Perhaps. Would it completely eliminate all risk? Probably not. The best way to do that is still the "mood spoiling" barrier method.

Thanks again
To test or not to test or not to test or not to test or not to test or not to test ...