Jul 31, 2005
Wrote you many times....with subjests like "THE TEST" and "THE TEST- THE RESULT". Just wanted to tell you I havent forgot about you....thank you yet again for all you do. PS. I quit smoking! I figured after my neg test that I shouldn't tempt faith with lung cancer ;-) Thanks!
Response from Dr. Frascino
Although "faith" and "fate" are two different things in my book, either way I think it's an excellent idea to quit smoking!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Accidental Hiv Transmission And Dental Instruments
- Can You Get Hiv On The First Time You Have Sex With An Infected Person?
- Hiv Infection Among Married Couples
- What Reactions Does Genital Herpes Have?
- What Do I Do When My Shingles Start To Scab?
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Bacterial Vaginitis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.