Woo-Hoo doctor bob not scared or worried anymore

Hey doctor bob. U may remember me, i have been sending u a flood of e-mails abou the white film on my lips. Well i jsut got back the results of my take home test. It was negative. Thank you for helpign me through this time. I'm now goign to get my life back on track, and not worry about having hiv anymore. Good luck to you in the future, adn for the rest of the ppl who read, adn post here lsiten to what doctor bob says, he is a expert after all, lol.

Thanks for everything.

I was wondering when this "flood" was going to finally subside! Congratulations and WOO-HOO! Just as I anticipated, HIV is not your problem. Now what about this dyslexia issue??? . . . "jsut," "helpign," "goign," "adn," "lsiten," . . . .

Stay safe. Stay well. Use spell check.

K from Texas*saying thanks
what type of stds are transmitted oraly?