Robert its your Mum

Dear Dr Bob

I have a question i would like you to answer as i am worried. I am a virgin and intend to stay that way, however 8 1/2 weeks ago i admit i danced with the devil and engaged with a game of stinky finger with a girl from college. The very next i got a wart developing on my finger which has since got bigger , i also had a night sweat that night. I was tested at 4 weeks by pcr dna and it came back negaitve, my doc says come back in 4 months for conclusive testing. The wait will kill me. please help doctor

thanks

benny

It's my Mum???

Hmmm . . . you mention in your question " . . . I am a virgin . . . ." That would mean my mum is a virgin??? So that also means I must be adopted???

Hmmm . . . you also mention you played " . . . stinky finger with a girl from college . . ." That would mean my mum is also a lesbian.

Hmmm . . . and finally your sign-off name is "Benny!?!" So to sum up, my mum is a virgin lesbian with a stinky finger named Benny????? MAMMA MIA!!!!!

OK, let's assume this is a case of mistaken identity, and I'll answer your question.

Assuming the skin on the stinky finger was intact, I see no HIV-transmission risk and do not feel additional HIV testing is indicated or warranted.

Stay well, "Mum,"

Kids education: Abstinence, fidelity, condoms?
HIV DUO Positive