Do or Die.......Help me Dr.Bob

Good morning and greetings from the capital of UAE (Abu Dhabi) .Dr bob its very hard to find the people like you on this planet. You are really doing excellent job to calm down many folks and bring a shine of happiness on their faces. Dr Bob I am not too much active into gay sex, and my last encounter was with a European tourist who was on visit in Dubai three months ago. I was feeling so horny on that beautiful evening and joined a chat channel to find some one for my pleasure and satisfaction. I decided to meet this guy as he was interested for only safe sex. I went to his hotel room and we had long deep French kissing session then I sucked him for a very short while (no precum and no ejaculation in my mouth) and finally we jerked off with our own hands. I know there is very minimal risk in kissing but there is some risk involved in oral sex ( I am not sure that whether I had sores in my moth or not coz I have allergic problem and I sneezes a lot sometime and after sneezing I feel something irritating on the upper part of my mouth and my tongue tip can feel it) As I came back home I was so afraid of STDs and my anxiety level was too high that I could not sleep all night. Next morning I went to same hotel to see that guy but he had already left for his destination. I had no option other than to rush toward an internet café to see the symptoms of STDs and the worst thing that I only saw the symptoms of HIV. I started waiting my third week after exposure anxiously coz I was quite sure that I would develop symptoms of HIV infection during third week. Meanwhile my stress and depression level was so high that I was finding myself in between earth and sky. I felt low fever during these days but it gone away without any medication. Yea it was third week when I started developing symptoms. OH my God I have contracted HIV I stopped going to my office and stopped eating anything and trapped myself in my room for couple of days with the highest level of stress, depression and anxiety.I dont talk much with my parents and my social life have become zero. 3rd week low fever, very white tongue, swollen lymph node in neck, low apatite, weight loss, sweating. And itching all over my body (didnt take any medication as I was sure that I am having HIV)

6th week low apatite problem, swollen lymph node, Burning sensation in my mouth and gums, teeth pain. And sever muscles aching on the back of my legs and some rashes on my chest, headaches + cold sensation on the top of my head (neurological problem)

12th week sore throat lasted for almost 2-3 weeks ( low voice problem ) and mouth ulcer for 3-4 days. No medication and gone away on its on. Dr its almost 3 months and few days and I am still having problem of swollen lymph node in neck, white coated tongue, mouth burning problem,pain in my all teeth and when I see my open mouth in mirror I say yes its HIV white tongue, and white throat and upper part of my mouth. I have lost almost 7 kg weight due to depression, tension and anxiety. I have visited couple of times to local clinics to get my test done there but I came back all times thinking of the result of my test. Dr I m the only son of my parents and my marriage is fixed in November this year. i am in the situation of "Do or Die" This fear is killing me all the time that how will I tell my parents about my bad luck and all my problem. I have stopped going out of my room sitting all the time inside room and thinking deep about my future. I cant move on and cant go to my work with this depression. No hope for me and no help for me. feeling myself helpless and hopeless.....

I will donate as much possible for me to your organization.

Thank you.

Your HIV risk from the activities you describe is minimal. Your "symptoms" are not worrisome for HIV disease. They are, however, very consistent with anxiety and depression. I would suggest you seek counseling for your irrational HIV fears. In addition, discussing your "not too much active into gay sex" issue might be worthwhile, particularly because your "marriage is fixed" in November. Sexual orientation issues should be clarified before proceeding with a heterosexual marriage.

Returning to the HIV issue, ultimately you'll need to get tested to ease your mind and put these fears to rest permanently.

You are neither helpless nor hopeless. You are merely frightened and perhaps a bit confused. Your "Do or Die" problem is inaccurate. It's really a "Just Do It" kind of situation.

Good luck. I think you may need it with the marriage thing more than the HIV test.

Partner just diagnosed positive i just tested negative after 6 weeks since exposure
Which STD tests to get?