Please help! Not in archives...will donate!

Dear Dr. Bob You seem to be the most intelligent person on this subject that I know, so here it goes... I am a 23 year old male who had sex with another male of unknown status. I was the "top" and he was the "bottom". During intercourse I pulled out and started masturbating with the condom on, and then pulled it off, and continued masturbating with the same hand. Five days later I had a sore throat and swollen glands (which I still have), and I was just diagnosed with thrush. (1) How risky of it was for me to masturbate with the condom off after masturbating with it on, when I had all of the fluids on my hand that were on the outside of the condom? (2) Is my sore throat (which began after 5 days) and thrush indicitive of ARS symptoms in this situation, or do you think that it is caused by all of the stress I have been through over this? I am getting tested in one month when it has been 90 days, but if you could please answer my question, it may help with some of the stress and anxiety I am putting myself through. When you reply, please tell me how to donate...thanks.

Your HIV risk is nearly nonexistent. Sure, get tested at 90 days to put the issue to rest once and for all, but in the meantime I see no cause for alarm. As for your "symptoms," just remember symptoms, no matter what they are, do not equal HIV disease, OK?

I'll send you some good-luck karma that your test is negative. The odds are all in your favor.

Donation information for my foundation can be found on the Foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.

Good luck!

I know you won't post this...but WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Catchy Titles Suck!