Cash And Awareness Raising

Dr Bob,

I have e-mailed you lots of times asking about certain things within the last 10 days or so, but you have not answered one. I am not looking for special treatment.

From my title, you will see that I plan to raise both some hard cash and awareness. I am giving you a different e-mail address than I have usually used, to ensure you are not biased in answering my questions. If you do, then great, if not then tough, I'll have to wait till I can get tested.

Anyway, does your foundation donate to Afroca, or any other "Third World" countries? If it does, after my 3 month test, I will start fund-raising. I will give all the proceeds to your foundation. I am currently working in Africa, and sponsor a young boy here also. I was just thinking today that, with some half decent funding, providing condoms could save so many unnecessary infections and deaths.

This is my plan. Sorry for saying solely "third coutries", but I believe that countries such as the US should be at the forefront of providin a good service, not the back. This is no to say people in the US do not deserve help, but that people in "Third World" countries need it so much more.

If you read this, then please keep in contact. If you guess about my other e-mails please delete them. If you were planning on answering them then please do, not because of my promise of donations.

Dr Bob, how you can be so happy with such a condition mesmerises me. Helping us mere mortals I'm sure helps you ease your pain slightly, but I hope you realise, along with Dr HHH from medhelp.com, what a special thing you are doing.

I am not trying to kiss your a**e, just tell you the truth.

Keep up the good work, I'll selfishly ask for some good karma from you, and may your health stay good.

Kindest Of regards

ST of UK

Hello ST of UK,

I sincerely hope that none of the readers of this forum feel slighted by not getting a response to their individual questions. The reality of the situation is that I receive thousands of questions on a continual basis. As much as I would like to respond to each individually, it is a physical impossibility. Besides, how many times can I expect our readers to endure yet another closeted gay Republican politician freaking out about having fusion sex with under-aged French prostitutes who have low-grade narcolepsy and webbed feet???

Readers, if I haven't responded to your question, please check the archives. Chances are you'll be able to double click your way to the information you need!

Next, yes, The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation does indeed work with several programs in Africa as well as developing nations on other continents. Bush and his puritanical misguided cronies have effectively cut off the supply of condoms to many developing nations in favor of "faith-based abstinence" programs. Consequently, organizations like ours have tried to fill this and other needs saving lives instead of trying to save souls. We have projects that provide HIV testing, prevention and treatment in the developing nations of the world.

As for being positive about being positive, I continue to believe we often measure life in the wrong dimension length. Rather, I feel life should be measured in depth. In other words life should not be measured by the number of breaths we take, but rather by the moments that take our breath away. With that perspective, how could I be anything but ecstatic about my existence?

Good luck on your upcoming test, ST. My best good-luck karma is on its way to you. (FedEx promises it will get their by 10 AM tomorrow).

Doc, you are the greatest
Big trouble in little England