Common Cold Blowjob results + tips for newbies

Well, I managed to get an oraquick administered at the 95 day mark. It was negative. Uhm... WOOOHOOO?

I can't say I have much wisdom to impart to all the WW's, 'cause I haven't handled this all that well. Instead I leave with two pieces of more practical advice:

1. The 'Search the Forum' option is the best thing on this site. Worried about your 'chronic sinusitis'? Type it into the search engine and you'll find 20 answers saying it's only related to late stage HIV infection. For example.

The other tip is for those worried wells in need of cheering up. In the 'Answers by Category' section, the 'Thanks/Comments' category is mostly people writing back to Dr. Bob about their negative test results, and how they had all the symptoms, and how they were stupid and he was right.

Did I have all the symptoms? Some, but they weren't HIV related. But now I've got to find a new explanation for this damn persistent sore throat.

And I'm keeping my fingers crossed for my Hepatitis serology coming back next week.

Finally, thank you Dr. Bob. You're been kind to me when I was an emotional basketcase. The $500 I saved by NOT following your advice and going to a shrink I'm giving to your charity. (no thankyou letter plz, maybe just an email) Best of luck to you all.

-CCBJ

Hi Common Cold Blowjob Guy!

Excellent news. Not unexpected, but excellent nonetheless.

I'm also delighted you plugged our "search the forum" method for accessing the archives.

Thank you for your very generous donation! I've never been so happy that someone did not follow my advice! Here's how $500 can have a significant impact on the epidemic. It costs approximately 85 cents to treat an HIV-positive pregnant woman in sub-Saharan Africa with antiretroviral medication that significantly reduces the risk that she will pass the virus on to her unborn child. Consequently, your $500 could potentially save 588 infant lives! On behalf of those kids, please accept my heartfelt thanks. We will, of course, respect your wishes regarding the snail-mail, hard-copy thank-you letter and instead send only an e-mail acknowledgement.

Stay well, CCBJ-Guy!

Female Condoms
Doc, you are the greatest