its the pregnant girl again....borderline suicidal...PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WILL DONATE!!!!!!!!!

DR. here is my question again and I have looked at the forums but it seems that the questions i want answered you usually anwer with a joke, as if questions that could actually have high risk you rather not answer (sorry, maybe i am just deperate for an answer). Here i go.....I used protection and was not worried about HIV or pregnancy, incident did not even include full ejaculation as he lost his erection before we finished having sex. still i got pregnant. I got a cold (runny nose, fever, body aches, chills, cough) as well as gastrointestinal problems three weeks after exposure and conceiving. I found out about my pregnancy three weeks ago and after that i started stressing about HIV (meaning that stress could have not been the reason for my flu-like symptoms). I am sick again with sore throat and fever, stiff neck. partner tells me he is healthy and tested negative six months ago, but i know he has had a very active sexual life in the past(my mistake for sleeping with him, i know). I think I got pregnant with pre-cum. what are my risks of HIV? are the symptoms HIV related?

"Sorry, maybe I am just desperate for an answer . . . ." yep, you're just desperate for an answer. No maybe about it. Apology accepted.

If you got pregnant from this episode, there is also the chance you contracted an STD, such as HIV. I cannot tell from the details provided why your "protection" failed. But it is possible to get pregnant from pre-cum, and HIV has also been isolated from pre-ejaculatory fluids.

As for "symptoms," these are notoriously unreliable for predicting HIV disease.

So what should you do? Since you are still in contact with your partner, I'd suggest you have him get an HIV test. You'll have your answer in 20 minutes. If he's negative, the only potential way he could have transmitted HIV to you would be if he were still in his window period. The odds of this being the case are quite small. For your own piece of mind, you should get your own three-month HIV test. If you are truly feeling "borderline suicidal," you need to see your physician immediately. Excessive stress is not good for you or your baby.

I'll send you my best good-luck karma that your HIV test will be negative.

Less rish if circumcised
Calling from dubai crazy italian donation thru air mail