Threesome Worries- Donation made to your Foundation!!
Jul 28, 2005
Dr. Bob. I really need your advise on this one. I was involved in a threesome. I need to know the risk involved in my encounter. I had protected vaginal intercourse where my condom was intact. I cheked afterwards. During the encounter, I open mouth kissed the women after she gave the guy oral. I don't believe he ejaculated. I gave her a quick french kiss, not a deep one. I also fingered her vagina. After fingering her I went in the bathroom and may of used that same finger to rub toothpaste on my teeth and rinse my mouth. What are my risks for each of these scenarios. Protected vaginal, fingering, Kissing after possible cum in womens mouth, and finger in my mouth a few minutes after it was in her canal.
Dr. Bob, Thank you for all the work and information you provide. I made a donation on your website in the amount of $100. I will continue to make donations. The work you do is invaluable. Thank you.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Relax, your overall risk from the "ménage à trios" is very, very low. Specifically . . .
1. Protected vaginal is indeed "protected," assuming the latex condom was properly used and did not fail. Your HIV risk would be essentially nonexistent.
2. Fingering is not considered a significant HIV risk, assuming the skin on your fingering fingers was intact.
3. Kissing after a blowjob is not considered a significant HIV risk.
4. Finger in the mouth a few minutes after finger took a voyage down the love canal is also not considered a significant HIV risk.
To sum up, TM, I see no reason for concern. However, if you are worried and feel even this miniscule level of potential risk is unacceptable, get tested at the three-month mark to put your mind at ease.
Thank you for your generous donation. Your one gift will touch many lives, and on their behalf, please accept my heartfelt appreciation.
Stay safe. Stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Oral Sex On A Woman
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Precum
- Does HIV Cause White Bumps On Penis?
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.