Dr Care

Hi Doc

Just wanted to say if anyone should have starred in Stairway to Heaven it should have been you I cannot believe anyone on this Earth could be as caring as yourself you give hope to all who read your comments not only with HIV but other problems as well I only wish you the best and all of us should pray for you and each other I hope you get to read this I had an ecounter with an HIV positive man with oral sex that lasted about 2 minutes he could not get hard and he pulled out telling me he was positive I have gone for 1 test about 25 days after this and it was negative will go back in a couple of months when I get strong mentally again he did not cum and I do not have bleeding gums I rinsed my mouth out with salt a couple hours later and it did not sting at all I do not know if that means I had no sores in my mouth any suggestions would be reassuring

My suggestion is that you read through all of the archives on this site. That should take at least several months if you read fast and should boost your confidence, while being both enlightening and encouraging. That way you'll be more than ready for your three-month test and subsequent WOO-HOO! Your negative 25-day test is encouraging! You don't need my Stairway to Heaven, but rather just a few baby steps of common sense and courage.

I'll send my best good-luck karma, OK?

WHAT THE HELL DO I HAVE
Rash - Worried