Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Dr Care
Jul 27, 2005

Hi Doc

Just wanted to say if anyone should have starred in Stairway to Heaven it should have been you I cannot believe anyone on this Earth could be as caring as yourself you give hope to all who read your comments not only with HIV but other problems as well I only wish you the best and all of us should pray for you and each other I hope you get to read this I had an ecounter with an HIV positive man with oral sex that lasted about 2 minutes he could not get hard and he pulled out telling me he was positive I have gone for 1 test about 25 days after this and it was negative will go back in a couple of months when I get strong mentally again he did not cum and I do not have bleeding gums I rinsed my mouth out with salt a couple hours later and it did not sting at all I do not know if that means I had no sores in my mouth any suggestions would be reassuring

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

My suggestion is that you read through all of the archives on this site. That should take at least several months if you read fast and should boost your confidence, while being both enlightening and encouraging. That way you'll be more than ready for your three-month test and subsequent WOO-HOO! Your negative 25-day test is encouraging! You don't need my Stairway to Heaven, but rather just a few baby steps of common sense and courage.

I'll send my best good-luck karma, OK?

Dr. Bob

Previous
WHAT THE HELL DO I HAVE
Next
Rash - Worried

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.