Someone thinking of Sucide in Saudi Arabia

Hello Dr Bob, you are doing excellent job and i have been visiting your side for last 4 months. infact before starting of my horbile symtoms. Dr bob my question is "Deep French kissing carries very very low, minimal to non existant riskt" True? But in my case it's not true. I had deep french kissing for almost 10 minutes with a unknown status guy, it was very deep and he used his tongue very strongly into my mouth...i remember i had not any open sore or gum problems that time. on next night i had mineer dihereaa and light fever which went away on next day after medication. then after a week i started feeling very low grade fever and low epitite problem. i went to see doctor there was no fever and he gave me tablet for my stomach problem and everything was fine. after somedays i visited one website to see the symtoms of HIV and flu was one symtoms among them, at that time almost every person was having flu problem at my home and i was concious that i might catch flu and i started taking medicine of flu without any flu problem, then i was contineously thinking of my swollon lymph node rashes and other symtoms of hiv....yea i was so afraid that i was checking my lymphnode in neck after every 5 minutes. and in 3rd week after my expoure i was sure that i will have all symtoms in this week..and yes one night i felt swelling in my lymph node on right side of my nick . i was so shocked and depressed and started thinking that now i will have all symtoms of hiv acute infection and yes i started developing all symtoms(very white tongue, burning in my mouth,sweating under my armpits and groin area,low epitite, low grade fever, some rashes on my chest after 5 weeks, muscles aching for almost 2 weeks, headechs for one to two days, joint pain in my arms and finger,white hard palate) in short i had all symtoms. now it's been almost 4 months and i m having mouth burning, swollon lymph node some time in my neck, cold type problem, and white color inside my mouth and joint pain...yes i know i m HIV+ after that kissing expoure..my problem is that i cant get HIV test in saudi arabia because i m an expatreate here and if i m found with HIV the saudi government will send me to my country..and i belong to a poor country there is no job for me and i m earning for my family here. sometimes i really think of sucide,My friend told me that it is all due to depression and u had assumed befeor these symtoms that u would have all these symtoms that's y u are having these symtoms. Dr please help me and answer my question ..please doctor tell me how can i save myself from this fear?otherwise i m seriously thinking of sucide

Your HIV risk is essentially nonexistent. Your symptoms are not worrisome for HIV; however, they are very consistent with anxiety, depression and stress.

How can you "save myself from this fear?" I'd suggest you treat the fear! Your fears are irrational. Seek the help of a counselor or psychiatrist. Show them this post and my reply. They will help you confront and cope with your anxiety. Ideally, I'd suggest you get HIV tested to put your mind at ease. However, it's certainly not essential, as you did not have a true HIV risk. A psychiatrist will also address your suicidal thoughts.

Good luck. Feel better. Remember HIV is not your problem. OK?

Good luck,

All in my Head ???
where to go from here?