Just Tested- Oraquick -Donation on its way

I finally decided to get tested at the clinic using the Oraquick oral swap. Hopefully this is a conclusive test?? It was a 35 minute experience and found the counselor to be quite professional. The test is simple and only involves rubbing your upper and lower gum with a swab. The test was negative, thank the Lord. I have worried about an incident where my condom broke twice during vaginal intercourse with a stripper/prostitute. This incident was 2.5 years ago. I have been worried about this everyday for over two years and lived in fear of having hiv. I have been dating a girl for about 2 years and because of my selfishness and anxiety, i refused to find out my status. This essentially put her at risk and was unexcusable and thoughtless. It was only through this site that I decided to test and find out. This whole experience and reading through these posts has really opened my eyes to this horrible disease and my heart goes out to those that are suffering from it. I can't preach about getting tested because it would be hypocritical since it took me 2.5 years to do so. However, during that time, I at least practiced safe sex each and every time and it ultimately feels good to know my status. Dr. Bob, thank you for your work, you provide a special service, which will reward you many times over. I am donating after this post.

God Bless,

Sincerely, Thornton

Hi Thornton,

Your condom broke twice during your bingo-bango? Hmmm . . . twice??? What did you do? Use sticky tape to patch it up the first time?

Oh well, no matter . . . your OraQuick results are definitive and conclusive. For rapid tests in general, negative tests taken outside the window period are considered definitive, but positive tests need confirmation by standard serology to be considered definitively positive.

WOO-HOO!

Stay well. Don't forget to check the expiration date on that pack of antique Trojans you've been carrying around in your wallet for the past decade.

Thanks for your donation! It's warmly appreciated.

Whoo Hoo and Unlocking the Dr. Bob Code
Can I Woo Hoo now?