Regarding the insults Dr. Bob is recieving..

For all of you that feel the need to post insults about Dr. Bob only ansering questions that "are not serious enough to worry about" keep one thing in mind. Everyone is different, and if ANY kind of exposure has an individual upset and hearing an answer from Dr. Bob helps put their minds at ease then so be it. Why do you all care anyway. Dr. Bob has helped put my mind at ease and I'm sure a lot of others out there that have written to him on this site. REGARDLESS of what the question has to do with. AGAIN..he answers questions to help people and if putting their mind at ease is all his response deals with...then that's probably what they needed to hear. If you aren't getting the help you need here...then consult your own doctor. Dr. Bob does a WONDERFUL job on this forum!

Thanks for your support. Don't get too concerned about these unhappy folks. I certainly don't! Perhaps they'll write back some day when their mood ring isn't a foul brown color.

paris condom slipping thx and little precision question!
thank you, thank you, thank you