Are you a total idiot?

Why is it you feel the need to answer only diotic questions regarding bs questions about a a couple "necking" or someone brushing up against someone and that leading to HIV infection. I've read a number of posts about someone giving oral and fearing oral but it's so obvious you disregard the real legitimate questions if a donation is involved... well maybe some of us donate locally! Quit answering questions about giving "uncle Harry" a kiss hello and all the fear these dumbasses think leads to HIV and focus on the real questions from real people

You think I only answer "diotic questions???" Hmmm . . . well perhaps, as I'm taking the time to respond to this one. By the way, what is a "diotic question" anyway?

Lighten up, will you? Check the archives, submit a "legitimate" question and stop being such a "didiot." OK?

What is your real purpose
Biologie durant l'ARS