82 Days

Eighty-two days after possible exposure. I recieved a negitive test result. Is that too early to celebrate? The lady at the testing place said that I has waited long enough. Can I woohoo? Or should I get tested again.

Thank you for all your help a donation is in the works. Plus I have agreed to help with the AIDS walk in my community. I know your busy but please reply.

The guidelines suggest testing at the three-month mark. That would be 84 days. However, the immune system is not a calendar clock. Assuming there are no extenuating circumstances pertaining to your particular situation, I would assume your 82-day result to be conclusive and WOO-HOO-able!

Stay well!

Chlamydia and HepB
Oral sex type was no risk?