Jul 25, 2005
is it safe to have sex if i have genital wart on my penis?
Response from Dr. Frascino
No, it is not.
Genital warts are caused by HPV (human papilloma virus). This virus can be spread by direct skin-to-skin contact. I recommend you see your doctor and have the genital wart treated.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- AIDS Infection Risk Vaginal Sex Without Condom
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Mosquito Bite?
- Can Someone Get HIV From Touching Penis?
- Can You Contract HIV From Receiving Oral Sex?
- Can You Get AIDS From Masturbation With Saliva?
- Can You Get HIV From Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.