Jul 25, 2005
is it safe to have sex if i have genital wart on my penis?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
No, it is not.
Genital warts are caused by HPV (human papilloma virus). This virus can be spread by direct skin-to-skin contact. I recommend you see your doctor and have the genital wart treated.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Genital Warts Cause Burning And Irritation?
- Can You Get Genital Warts If You've Never Had Sex?
- How Fast Do Genital Warts Spread?
- What Will The Doctor Do If You Have Genital Warts?
- What Doctor To See About Genital Warts?
- What Happens If You Have Sex With An Hiv Positive Woman On Her Period?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.