RE: Risk from aliens?

Dr. Bob,

Thank you *so much* for your reply, and reading through the archives in more detail - i see now that many people have already asked the same question as me so, please accept my apologies for repeating things.

At the time of sending my message to you, i was going out of my mind, but now, armed with your re-assurance, some more facts, and also a good long chat with a HIV helpline here (Terence Higgins Trust) - i can see that my risk is very negligable. There was no blood-blood contact, i had no cuts/sores, and the penetration was with condom, and the chances of any fluids getting *into* my urethra? i'm confident that didn't happen!!!

I *will* go for a test to put my mind at ease at the three month mark, but am treating this incident as a big life lesson.....

I also was in a way 'embarassed' that i didn't know the facts about HIV transmission and, in fact, how 'difficult' it is to catch the virus - i feel, now, better educated thanks to your site, and am inspired by the amount of time you are able to dedicate to helping daft mentalists like me....

So, on the behalf of every daft sod on either side of the pond, i thank you.

I will also put 'concerted effort' into the discussion when our company looks at charity choices for next year. You guys do excellent work, in educating people, and in all aspects of the virus, and help those who have been infected.

My sincerest thanks again for the re-assurance, i have regained the colour in my cheeks :-)

With regards,

Stupid Brit.

A Brit with colour in his cheeks??? Hmmm . . . wouldn't that be considered a bit odd? Perhaps your mates at the pub might think you've been spending too much time and money at the cosmetics counter in Harrods?

Thanks for reviewing the archives and also for reminding other anxious readers -- as well as some daft sods -- that the archives contain a wealth of information. There are thousands of responses posted there that cover just about every aspect of HIV prevention, HIV transmission, safer sex and HIV risk.

Thanks also for putting in a good work about The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation to your company's charitable giving program.

Stay well, Rosy Cheeks!

please answer me I will Donate
genital warts