No reply- Just thanks

Please, I know you are busy, but thanks for the reply! You are an amazing man. And calling me "future mommy" made tears well up in my eyes. I have regrets for some indiscretions in my past but I feel like I have a new lease on life. I have a fabulous husband, beautiful stepdaughters, and hopefully a darling child of my own. You do an amazing thing, and you are a wonderful man. Thank you for answering. It meant so much. I am doubling my donation- YOU ROCK! Good luck to you and stay healthy!! xoxo Your biggest fem fan!

Hey Future Mommy (AKA Biggest Fem Fan),

Indiscretions and downright mistakes are what make us human. Yes, even for yours truly. In fact, if you knew some of mine, they would make your hair curl. That's assuming it's not curly already. The most important thing is that we learn from our experiences. Every breath of every day is a new lease on life.

Thank you for your double-decker donation. Please accept my super-sized appreciation! Stay well and I promise to try to do the same!

Your website does not accept my credit card donation
A Million "thank you's" - this site change my life