Autofellatio worries

I have recently discovered my ability to self suck and cannot stop. Recently, however, I've had a sore throat.

I am not sexually active if that can help any.. Also, I am able to self suck but not able to deep throat so that shouldn't be the cause. I do swallow.

Anyways, could autofellatio be the cause of my sore throat or should I not worry about it?

Hmmm . . . it appears those yoga classes are really paying off! You're just telling us all this to make us jealous, right??? I suppose the next thing you'll tell us is that you can open a ketchup bottle just using your tongue, right?

OK, Mr. Big, I see no reason for you to worry. Your new party trick is not the cause of your sore throat.

Hey, if you ever come up for air and find you need gainful employment, I think the adult film industry might be interested in your ahem talent.

Stay well.

Thank you Doctor, for your reply
body piercings