Thank you Doctor, for your reply

Thank you Doctor Rob for your reply on " French Kissing, Yes or No". It's only been a year for me , being HIV diagnosed, and I love my partner SO MUCH, he's my world, and I am always trying to get as much inormation from you & the site. When i get my wave of fears(which does come alot) I log onto your site, do some reading, and the wave subsides. You do give hope,to live a normal life, just an "enhanced one". I hope you reply to this, as that ALWAYS MAKES ME FEEL BETTER. Thanks for all you do !! Frankie

Hey Frankie,

I'm here if you need me. But why waste time with waves of fear when you can be kissing instead? Worrying? Kissing? Worrying? Kissing? I certainly know which one I'd choose.

Stay well.

Will give donation
Autofellatio worries