Interleukin-2 (IL-2),

Dr. Bob, I was wondering if you have heard of the study involving the use of Intrleukin-2 and its ability to promote the growth of cd4 cells. I hear that it produces more cells and extends the life of the cells by as much as nine times longer than that of cd4 cells in non hiv infected persons. Please comment if you have any aditional info. Thanks

So let's picture this: a handsome uniformed man in blue comes to the rescue and gives mouth to mouth to another hunk . . . . Hmmm . . . yeah, I'm beginning to understand why you are so worried. I saw that in a movie once (or twice). But aside from the risk that your boyfriend may have his own boyfriend someday, I see no reason for concern. Specifically if he used his face shield during the CPR, there should be no risk of HIV transmission, OK?

the deal with late seroconversion? - worried Kiwi
Masturbate