a sincere thank you

Dear Dr. Bob,

Yesterday, I received a negative result on my HIV test and put to rest my fears. I am a married father of two who had a hi-risk encounter w/a sex worker in S.E. Asia around X-mas time. I am saying thanks to you because I truly feel that without this forum, and without your input - full of high quality information, wit, compassion and above all else, common sense - I'd still be worrying about what to do, and living in fear. Please understand, I had NO ONE to talk to about this - as such, I adopted this website and its archives as the place to go for solid information and advice.

I'd also like to say that I found my local health department, where I had my test done, to be filled with people of the same spirit (kindness, compassion & common sense all delivered in a non-judgemental fashion)

Now I'm on to other issues, like why I found myself w/a sex worker in the first place....

Thanks again Dr. BOB - you are doing great things.

Yabba dabba do and congratulations! I'm delighted you found the information here beneficial and comforting. Since you mention we've been "adopted," does that mean we get to call you Daddy?

Stay safe. Stay well.

Thank you. (WOOHOO Boost)
S'il vous plait repondez moi